Policies & Procedures
- CHECK-IN TIME IS FROM 3 P.M. TO 5 P.M. CHECK-OUT IS 10:30 A.M.
Because of our high standards of cleaning, during high seasons some units may not be ready
by 3 p.m. Your patience is appreciated. Late arrivals, call 1-800-451-2343.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS ARE PERMITTED in rental units under any conditions. No exceptions.
Many boarding kennels are available in the local area. Violations will result in eviction and charges for damages.
- FAMILY RENTALS ONLY. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age. Two parents and/or guardians are required to occupy units rented for vacationing students. Maximum occupancy is strictly enforced. Violators are subject to eviction and forfeit of all deposits, rents and pre-payments. SPECIAL ADDITIONAL DEPOSITS ARE REQUIRED.
- UNIT ASSIGNMENTS. We reserve the right to change unit assignments. Efforts are always made to honor special requests. Specific units cannot be guaranteed.
- ADVANCE RENTS/RESERVATION DEPOSITS. An advance rents/reservation deposit payment is required at the time of booking of each reservation. The typical amount is 33% of the total accommodation charges but not less than $200. Some units, and/or some properties and in certain seasons require advance rents/reservations deposits equal to 50% to 100% of total accommodation charges at time of booking. Advance rents/reservation deposits will be applied toward rent due at check-in. VISA, MASTERCARD OR DISCOVER CARD IS ACCEPTED FOR ADVANCE RENT/RESERVATION DEPOSITS (credit cards are not accepted for monthly reservations, certain locations, group bookings, spring break and major holidays which require cash deposits). ADVANCE RENTS/RESERVATION DEPOSITS ARE NOT DAMAGE/SECURITY DEPOSITS. A DAMAGE/SECURITY DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED AT ALL LOCATIONAS AND SPECIFICALLY DURING SPRING BREAK.
- DAMAGE/SECURITY DEPOSIT:
PAYMENT BY CASH OR CHECK.
A damage/security deposit payment, usually $250-$1000
but up to a maximum of $2500, is required at all properties. It can be paid by cash, check, bank money order or cashier's check. The damage/security deposit must be received within seven (7) days of booking the reservation. Damage/Security deposits are considered additional reservations deposits until Check-in. At Check-in, these deposits automatically convert to damage/security deposits. DAMAGE/SECURITY DEPOSITS ARE NOT APPLIED TO RENT... however, they are fully refundable within two (2) weeks of departure providing the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No smoking in non-smoking unit.
- No charges are incurred due to pets, collection of rent or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris and garbage is removed from the unit and placed in proper receptacles.
- All dirty dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
- All charges accrued during stay are paid prior to departure.
- All door/safe keys are returned to Beacon Resort Management, Inc.
PAYMENT SECURED WITH A CREDIT CARD. In lieu of a cash deposit, some properties at certain times will allow credit cards to be used for damage/security deposits. Your VISA, MASTERCARD or DISCOVER account number will be magnetically entered onto our computer records system and noted as authorized at check-in. With proper notification
to the guest, your account will be charged to remedy any damage claims or open. Credit cards are not accepted for monthly seasonal rentals. NOTE: Cash deposits and/or advance payments will be placed in an interest-bearing accounts and all interest will accrue to Beacon Resort Management, Inc.
Cash deposits and/or advance payments will be placed in an interest-bearing accounts and all interest will accrue to Beacon Resort Management, Inc.
- RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY.
- Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or new arrival date made more than fourteen (14) days before check-in date will forfeit a minimum charge of $33 to a maximum charge of $200.
- Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or new arrival date made within fourteen (14) days of arrival will be subject to forfeit of advance rents, reservation deposits and damage/security deposit.
- Some locations require extended notice for cancellation or shortened stays up to
60 days prior to arrival for advance rents/reservations deposit and damage/security deposit refunds. Such additional arrangements will be noted at booking.
- Cancellations or early departure due to inclement weather do not warrant any refunds of rents or deposits. SORRY NO EARLY DEPARTURE REFUNDS.
- MONTHLY ADVANCE RENTS/RESERVATIONS DEPOSIT OR DAMAGE/SECURITY DEPOSIT.
- Reservations for a three (3) month or longer stay will be given priority during winter season.
- In order to qualify for advance rents/reservations deposit or damage/security
deposit refunds, cancellations of monthly rental reservations must be made 90 days prior to check-in date. A cancellation fee of $33 up to $200 will be charged.
- Changes that result in a shortened stay of a monthly rental reservation must be made 90 days prior to check-in date.
- Credit cards are not accepted for payment of rents or deposits on all monthly rentals. All checks must be in U.S. funds from U.S. Banks.
- Monthly rental reservations require a $200 damage/security deposit at time of
booking, advance rent reservation deposit of 1/2 of first month's rent are due 60 days prior to arrival date.
- Complimentary beach chairs/umbrellas/videos and other amenity packages are not
included in monthly reservations.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY. The maximum number of guests per apartment at most properties
is limited to four (4) persons in a one bedroom, six (6) persons in a two bedroom and eight (8) persons in a three bedroom. Maximum occupancy is strictly enforced.
- MINIMUM STAY REQUIREMENTS. Most properties require a minimum three (3) night stay. Most direct view Gulf front properties require 5 to 7 night stays during prime seasons. Longer minimum stays are usually required during holiday seasons. If a reservation is accepted for less than three days, the rental rate will increase above the normal daily rate.
- FULL PAYMENT IS DUE BEFORE ARRIVAL OR AT CHECK-IN. Please make payments in the form of travelers checks, bank money orders, cashier's checks, credit card, cash or personal check. Personal checks may be accepted only from the person responsible for the reservation, with proper identification, only for the balance of rent due. Holiday reservations may require full prepayment of rents prior to arrival. Credit cards accepted are VISA, MASTERCARD and DISCOVER CARD. Credit card payments will not be accepted for monthly reservations.
- INCLUSIVE FEES. Rates include a one time linen/towel setup and cleaning service at the time of departure. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate at some locations. An extra person charge, not to exceed $50.00, may be applied to the rental rate at some locations. A one-time, non-refundable, administrative processing service fee of $23.00 will be charged to all reservations.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate at most locations. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units except to launder. An exchange for additional clean linen and/or maid service is available at the check-in locations for a nominal fee. Maid Service is subject to housekeeping availability. Please schedule maid service with your Check-In Office.
- RATE CHANGES. Rates subject to change without notice.
- FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
- WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance by management and presented at check in.
- AGENCY DISCLOSURE. Beacon Resort Management, Inc. serves as the rental management and representative of all owners of condominium units, town homes and houses on its rental program, and is acting at all times, in and for the best interest of the owners.
- TRAVEL AGENTS. Some rules or conditions may differ for travel agent reservations. Notification of these variations will be given at the time of booking and with confirmations.
- PARKING LOTS/VEHICLES. All vehicles at most properties require parking permits. SOME PROPERTIES RESTRICT NUMBER OF VEHICLES PER UNIT. Some properties make available reserved parking spots per unit. Vehicles must park only in assigned parking places. Boats on trailers, personal watercraft on trailers, hauling trailers or RVs are not allowed in parking areas over night. Exceptions at some properties may be granted by written permission only in advance from Beacon Resorts Management, Inc.
- HURRICANE POLICY.
A. No refunds will be given unless:
- The National Weather Service advises that we are in a "Tropical Storm Hurricane Warning Area" and or
- a "Tropical Storm Hurricane Warning" has been issued for the area of residence of a vacationing guest.
B. The day that the National Weather Service advises that we are in a "Tropical Storm Hurricane Warning Area" Beacon Resort Management, Inc. will refund within 7 to 14 days.
- any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered that wished to depart.
- any unused portion of rent that has been prepaid from a guest that is scheduled to arrive and wants to shorten their stay to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
- any advance rents or deposit collected for a reservation scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
C. If a Beacon Resort Management, Inc. guest changes their reservation in lieu of
canceling, we will
- give them the original prorated applicable rate, based on their reservation...or
- allow a currently registered guest to change their reservation dates without penalty provided they change to other dates at a Beacon Resort property within the same calendar year of the original reservation and during the same rate seasons.
- Gulf Front - Units having a direct view of the Gulf of Mexico and beach with no buildings or obstructions that hinder this view. Generally, these units will be at a higher rate than others.
- Non View - Units, while on the beach, do not offer views of the Gulf of Mexico from windows, balconies or patios.
- Beach Access - Units adjacent to the beach area but requires a short walk or must cross street to access beach.